hello 2020


The new year’s eve that was so different than the previous ones I used to had, basically sitting or sleeping or thinking over everything in the one year before it turned into the other, I had a private barbeque party. Yes, it was not taking place in my home, but in my so-called boss in work but we’re already too close to call each other boss and employee, with my other fellow working mate, two of my boss’ children but there was no wife because the lady was having another party in her workplace so she came late around almost midnight, other two new appointed lecturers, and two of my friends that happened also to be the boss’ mutual acquaintance but these two came and joined quite late. Should I tell you that my boss used to be my lecturer back in the college but now he is the coordinator for my two years contracted job?

Everything started since late afternoon, I and my other workmate needed to wander around the market and got everything to be the menus for the barbeque plans. Then, around 7ish pm or almost 8 pm, we gather around in the place, the second floor was where everything happening, well I did visit the house often but I just found out the fact the house has open space in the second floor. The barbeque-ing went so well, it was like in the movies, there were fishes and corns, the fire, and the repetitive manual fan by hand movement by our very hands.

The food was deliciously enjoyed by everyone. The moment was like a semi camping, semi trip, but on the second floor. When the time reached midnight, I chatted two girls I am currently having an interest in, one of them replied so quickly, the other one responded after quite some time. I am so confused, I knew one girl for years of years, while I just got to know the other girl for around six months. We don’t have anything entitled, though I would love to, clearly I am not in the position to be picky, it’s just that everything is really not that simple.

2020 will offer a lot of stuff and I need all positive energy I could get, I am both super excited and afraid. Hopefully, I can document everything that is going to happen this year. I am not fully optimistic about writing every day and obviously not gonna make any promises, but I will try my very best effort to do what I wish, writing all year long.

The fireworks were not so many, but they were enough for me, we were aware that our location was not in the middle of the crowds but in the area full of houses. There was one religious event happening that night, but we did not attend that, I won’t mention the religion, though you guys may guess it, the majority in our country. The funny thing is that, while so many people against the idea of celebrating anything related to non-related religious event, in this case, is new year, but they ended up making a special religious event to welcome the new year, it is weird.

Comments