I emptied my bank account. Help.



Hello, diary. I have another update. The third campus also rejected me. I’m not surprised. While I am still waiting to hear back from the fourth campus, I have decided to reach out a youtuber with small subscribers but great views and values in his videos. Basically, I went to the website he was mentioning in one of his videos I’ve watched where he provides service on take a loot at the writing samples. I have four short stories but I send him two, you know, the service is not cheap, plus it is in the dollar (everything converted from dollar to rupiah is a lot), so yeah.

I dried up some rupiah of mine while purchasing books online couple of days ago, but there are still some left. This time all of them gone gone gone gone gone (like blackpink rose’s song). Other than for this particular service I mentioned, the rupiahs I have also distributed to get my cat to the doctor. But I’ll be fine. I have books recently added to my bookshelf as well as I painted one part of my bedroom wall blaaaaack yesterday.

Comments