my roommate is a cat (anime review)

 


I’ve watched this anime, a long long time ago that I cannot even recall when anymore. But this time is different because I am watching it once a day, unlike what I did in the past which one season in one sitting. The experience is also quite different since it is uploaded on a YouTube channel, legally, I get the chance to read other people’s comments and thoughts about the episodes. I believe that reading a book the second time will never be the same comparing to the first one, as well as watching a movie, or in this case, is an anime.

Other than all those differences that I have mentioned, there is actually one other quite significant change, like I used to not very close with cats, but now I do. So, let's say, I can relate to the story more now. I also share the same interest as the main character with books and writing, but I haven’t published as many books as he did. As a living regular introverted, I cannot thank this anime enough for perfectly describing the lonely life of our species. Not to mention, all the annoyance when confronted with a lot of people, as well as suffering from the awkwardness caused by normal conversations.

I hope that after watching this anime, a lot of people can actually at least get the slightest of ideas of what introverted is really like. So that, later on, we can have a better interaction between each other, the introverts and the extroverts. Something I can take away, it is okay to be surrounded by a lot of people once in a while. I hope I can have friends too. My life is, well, pretty quiet.


Comments