binge watching until 4 am

Remember when I told you that I uninstall Instagram app from my phone yesterday? So, it does not last long. In fact, I reinstall the app today. Also, I've been meaning to write today's journal since late afternoon today but I got lazy. Now is fifteen minutes past midnight and I don't wanna feel bad for not writing so I force myself to open the laptop to put some words into this blog post. Essentially, I want to talk about a series that is currently has been the topic of discussion. But unfortunately, it cannot be found on Netflix. It's on the other streaming platform which I do not subscribe to. So, I was watching it illegally. Sorry.

It is called The Summer I Turned Pretty. To be honest, I was quite skeptical about whether or not it'll be as good as what people on the internet have been discussing yet it turned out to be really good. I binge-watching the series until 4 am, 5 out of 7 episodes, it was insane. I can keep going but I need my night's sleep. So, I woke up the next day around 10 am, cooking something to eat then continue watching, or continue watching and then cooking? I don't know anymore. The thing is, it is that good. Super good.

Today went pretty unproductive just like yesterday. But what can I do? I don't think I can actually complete the TESOL certification during summer now. But I will still give my best. Fingers crossed. Oh, I also watched a Japanese animated movie on Netflix while eating my second meal today but I haven't finished watching it because I got sleepy and then listened to the sound of rain instead and fell asleep. I skipped dinner and only drank almond chocolate milk. I think I haven't mentioned this. So, I just recently found out here that I somehow have lactose intolerance so I stopped drinking dairy milk for now. My stomach feels bad every now and then whenever I consume that kind of milk. So, that's what happened.

I've been wanting to not upload any Instagram story so that is exactly what I am doing now. My goal, for now, is to not upload anything during July, like a full month of July. And I hope I can actually make it. I don't think I will deactivate my account anymore because I was having trouble logging in the last time I did it. So, that would definitely not be the case or anything to be considered I guess. I always got anxious whenever I uploaded anything, pictures on my insta feed or fifteen minutes videos on my insta story. I managed to provide the alternative by having 10 close friends for private stories. Unfortunately, even this kind of thing still makes me feel bad. I think I'm just a very shy type of human. I know, I hate being me.

Comments