stranger things day

It is now 10-ish pm in the evening and I can say I'm sleepy and just wanna go to bed. However, I promised myself to write every day starting July after watching a movie called freedom writers yesterday, I am now having this unnecessary pressure to actually do what I said. I really don't know what to write about in particular but let's see what we can end up having when I click the publish button.

I patiently waited for the clock strikes at midnight last night, I somehow follow the countdown on the Netflix TikTok account because July 1st is the stranger things day. I mean this is a pretty big deal since everyone on the internet literally talking about it. So, it's two final episodes in volume 2 of season 4. I watched the first one and sort of a quarter of the second one. Don't worry, I keep myself accountable by having the first thing to do when I wake up in the morning is reach out to my phone to watch it. It's super dramatic.

I completed the third course of eight courses in total for my teaching certification that I do for fun during summer. I can say now that, given the time that I only have one month away before the fall semester starts, I do not really think I can complete the whole thing within a month. I mean, I can try but fingers crossed. I also did not forget to put the certificate from Coursera into my LinkedIn, also for fun really.

I also sort of posted one private story but then deleted it. I plan to not have anything uploaded on insta for a month during July at least and today is July 1st so I feel bad. I also figure that I spend too much time on Instagram somehow or watching Netflix or anything in between instead of focusing on other more important stuff like finishing the certification which is by the way for fun but not for free. So, I uninstall the app.

Today is also the day the Boys series season 3 got the new episode. I'm gonna go watch it right after I write this down. I also sort of need to acknowledge my mixed feeling about not doing many things during summer. And I might have bad feelings about the plan of moving out to the other place, I and my new friend who I surprisingly feel very comfortable with, have been doing something like apartment hunting for about a month during June but I presume the possibility is still even lower than zero. The best guess so far is this friend of mine will move to the new place and I'm staying at my place. Well, to be totally fair, he needs to move because the lease is done. While for me, I don't need to move but if I got the chance to move out I would definitely be happier. I'll talk about what is happening at my place another time. Why I'm having the idea of moving and why it'll be a good idea. I will talk about it next time okay.

Today is Friday, so I went to the masjid and then went back right after that. Nothing special whatsoever. As I have probably kept repeatedly mentioning that I'm a Muslim but I'm not a good Muslim. I mean I can barely practice five times prayers a day. I usually keep it to one in Indo and skip all five many days. And I thought I can do better after Ramadan. The ideal, too ideal ideas really, every year during Ramadan.

Okay, I think that is all for today. And, I will see you again tomorrow. I mean, yeah hopefully.

Comments