bad mood vibes



One of the most anticipated tv shows that I’ve been waiting for is finally streaming and I’ve watched the entire eight episodes in one sitting. The second season of a netflix series that I cannot mention the name of but would love to talk about the plot. But I’m not sure how to explain it without over-explaining it. It has a lot of kissing scenes with diverse characters of high schoolers speaking in British accents. Okay now it sounds like any netflix series. What about I explain the title without giving away the title then? So, basically the heart that is being stopped? And you put some -er at the end? I wish that sounds a little bit more makes sense. To be honest, the second season is okay but not as cute as the first one. This gets me thinking about the possibility of another favorite tv show of mine that will be having a second season, you know, whether or not it’s going to be as good as the first season. If you know what I mean.The other second season of a series that I’m most looking forward to also has already started streaming but it’s a weekly episode release and on the platform that I don’t subscribe to and I haven't watched any of the episodes yet. The title has something to do with summer things.


So, for this particular season of a particular show, I don’t know what’s wrong but I enjoyed it but not as enjoyable as the first one. Or possibly it has something to do with my mood today. I had the plan today but the plan was canceled and I’m usually happy for canceled plans but not this one. I went to bed last night thinking that today is going to be great with the plan but the plan is ruined. Four of us including me, yeah we're roommates, were planning to go to the all you can eat place where we can basically grill the meat as much as we want but one of us borrowing the car belongs to one of us and promised to be back before 12 but ended up back around 15 minutes before 3. The all you can eat place is basically for 12 to 3. You know what’s going on here, right? Yeah so I’m basically pissed off. The worst part is they don’t even feel bad. We rescheduled the whole thing to tomorrow but I’m not even sure about my mood for tomorrow because today’s mood is ruined so bad I don’t know when I can have my good mood back. I have all the right to get mad right now. I’m gonna validate my feelings, my anger, my disappointment. It’s not about being patient or whatever but it’s about how I learned myself better. One thing I hate the most among many other things is when someone broke the promise. Broken promises are the worst for me.


I’m currently in my room with no light turned on so the only light is only coming from the mac where I’m writing this on a google doc. I just recently woke up from a nap after watching the not so good season two of a tv show that I’ve been wanting to watch in a not so good mood. There’s a sound coming from the small fan blowing some air in a pretty hot room. I feel kinda sneezy and have a little bit of a runny nose. I wanna take a shower but not really wanna take a shower. My roommate asked me to go for a swim but I don’t feel like doing anything or going anywhere. I would usually say yes even though I don't swim and only chilling by the pool. But not today. I hate that I write more whenever I’m feeling overwhelmed. I know this is good. Some studies associate writing a diary with better emotional control whatever thing and that’s basically what I’ve been doing for the past couple of years. I feel bad that I kept an online journal throughout high school but I deleted it. So this online journal, or diary, or whatever started off in 2014 even though I technically started blogging since 2010 but it felt cringe so I deleted them. Now whenever I feel cringe with social media I just set them as archives. At least I feel safe posting anything through blogging and vlogging knowing nobody’s reading or watching or judging.


Comments