1st of April 2019: Watching Ghostderella


There was a korean drama I watched, it was probably the best Korean drama I’ve ever watched so far. I didn’t lie about telling people that I rated the show 10/10 which is yeah the perfect score. But, even though I was so hype into it at that moment, I did not write anything about it here on the blog. I feel bad. I can just discuss about it right here, right now, but the feelings it gave me a while ago is not around anymore. The title is Sky Castle and you may go give it a try if you wanted to. Every characters matter. Cliffhanger in every episode was just very on point.

One of the character in the show, that I specifically liked the most, Kim Hye-Na, which is in real world is called Kim Bo-Ra, has been becoming more and more recognized. One of so many other of her new project after Sky Castle is a webdrama of Ghostderella. The story is about an orphan girl who lives alone and never get out of her room for three years straight, the accident that occurred to her parents just happened, and she suddenly received a some sort of ability to seeing ghost, long story short, making friends with the two ghost in her room and talking and eating together.

The only reason she does not need to step a single foot out to the real world is because she’s making money from her room. She’s a webtoon artist, the dream job for every fellow introverted species, yes, you may count me in too, I would love to do anything from home if it’s possible. But, probably not as hardcore as never going out ever again.

I wish it has more episodes available to be watched, but the total number of episodes so far only four episodes, the youtube channel that uploaded the videos never been uploading any more episodes. People on the internet, especially on the comment section has been talking and asking and wishing to have more episodes, but no, four is total. We are somewhat forced to accept the fact that the webdrama has ended with so many questions left unanswered, or maybe we can guess, but we seriously just need more of our upcoming mega star, Kim Bo-Ra to be actually having more appearance. Some said that the creators of this webdrama initially aims to send the message for those who recently turning into twenties years of life, depicting how it feels to be lonely. Yeah, thank you very much, trust me, we get the message pretty clear, it means a lot. thank you very very much.

Comments