4th of April 2019: Uploading and Promoting My Chapter 1 of Wattpad Novel


Now that I finally already have 10 chapters of my novel draft, today I convince myself to upload the first chapter on wattpad and after that try to persuade people to read them. What actually happened is more or less, very likely to be similar with my anthology books project promotion. Nobody cares and nobody read them. Well, there are some friends that actually read them and give positive comments. There are also some friends who have not given it a read but already excited to hear the news.

Today, I open my deactivated facebook account to promote the novel but I once again deactivated the account after not getting any responds towards my post. There are some scenarios about it, maybe they’re still busy at work so people on facebook cannot check their facebook or they actually check it and saw my post but don’t really care. Ah, who knows.

I don’t know and I should not expect people to see my post or click the link I shared. Probably just stick to the old mantra that saying that every writing will find its readers. Maybe I gave up too soon. Or perhaps don’t really understand how the art of promotion. Checking the view of readers every now and then for all day long is not healthy. Should have been more into the idea of finishing the story rather than ask people to read them.

Ah, already have too much problems in my head of how to continue the next chapter but now I am making myself more stressful about try to get people to read the stories. I don’t know what to talk about anymore. Sorry for the never ending complains that does not really matter and perfectly okay since there are nobody ever reading my blog. There are actually one or two people that constantly checking out my blog post, but I don’t know who they are, can only find out the numbers of reader, not their identity.

This special last paragraph is for you. Whoever you are. Please, if you don’t mind, give some comment, leave the reaction and show me who you are. And it is totally okay you don’t want to and choose to be as secretive as you have always been this whole time. Just want you to know that it mean a lot that there are actually people who give some of their time to just checking out my blog and reading my random complains writing stuff. The last news I want to share before end this post, I’m going to joining another online writing class tomorrow, this time, the class is about blogging.

Comments