everything is relative

I think age doesnt matter. Why do I say that. Cause I think so. I'm an 18 years old boy but what feel about that anyway.

I just feel the same with myself some years ago. That's why I take a conclusion that everything just would be seen relatively. everything.

The purpose of a blog itself also relatively according to each blogger. Even I know the one big dream that every blogger has is the same. Lets say majority of blogger wants their blog being famous and wide known by everyone around the globe.

But what if there're some bloggers who really doing blogging from the very pure of their heart. Like they just wanna share thing, or have place to write down what they feel about everything,. For some people like that maybe getting famous or high blog traffic doesnt really matter.

What about me? I dont know yet. I dont wanna be that naive and say I got a pure heart like those too. I do want to be famous and get lots readers. But that might be a little awesome too.

If we just doing things without wanted to get some feedback from it. So we might be got more enthusiasm to keep blogging anyway right? hehehe

Comments