first greeting

Hi everyone.. My name's dwi, well if you're not really familiar with such a name like that I will understand. I'm from Indonesia.

Yes that means I'm an Indonesian. Hehehe. I'll tell you how to say my name correctly. As I know my name is about the same if we want to say 'dewey' so that's it. hehehe.

Well actually I did have blogs before this one. I start in second grade of high school if I'm not mistaken. But sadly to say I did have a pretty bad habbit about this whole blogging stuff too.

I made it. I wrote everything on it then I delete it. Or in any other case I dont even put some writing. I just made it up and let it gone a.k.a remove that blog when I feel like wanted to do so. Yes it is bad. I know.

But I hope this new one wont ended the same. I wish.






































































































22nd of june 2018
I was born and grow up and live the life since forever in ternate. I got 100% javanese blood from both of my parents but I can't speak javanese and only know a little about the translation *javanese by blood-ternatese by heart*. I'm doing english literature in college. I love english and internet and tv and movies *and you but you dont know it*. I'm inscure and introvert (but a little bit contaminated by extrovert energy lately) and sqorpio. I have short term memory lost (thought not as bad as dory *finding nimo, findng dory* has in her case) and swing mood. The way to pronounce dwi is the same with dewey.
- Open English Community 2014
- UKM SEBA Unkhair 2014-2015
- PCMI Maluku Utara 2015-now
- HMJ Sasing Unkhair 2015-2016 & 2016-2017
- BEM Fakultas Sastra Budaya Unkhair 2015-2016
- Komunitas Duta Bahasa Maluku Utara 2016
- Zetizen Maluku Utara 2016
- Voice Of Ternate 2016
- Ternate Heritage Society 2016-now
- UKM PIK-M Khairun 2017
- LTC Ternate 2017
-GamalamaTV 2018

Comments