receiving donation from a friend


So, today, I did another unboxing. The day before yesterday, I unboxed several items that I purchased with half or even three quarters from their original price because they have already been used. One of them is the rice cooker that I got for only five thousand rupiah, I know the nominal might be responded by varied comments, but comparing to the original ones that are taken from the market, this price is goood. And I’ve tried to cooked rice using this and it’s working just fine. Then I did some research on the internet about the tutorial videos of doing something more than just cooking rice, yes there are a lot.

The second point I would like to address is that I want to thank a friend who gave me a donation. She is about to leave the city and got some extra food so that she came up with the idea of sharing it with me. Some homemade healthy nugget that she made herself that I’m still thinking of how to fry them up, and one and a half small box of dried fish I guess, also instant noodles and rice and milk powder, thank you. Well, actually, I got a plan to look for these later, like tomorrow or next week, I got some now.

What else? I guess I regret a little for the things that I did, which is basically uploading whatsapp stories this week, there are a lot of them, even if I limit them into last only one hour instead of one day. I know it means nothing and not too many people actually saw them and notice and stuff, but I am still somehow feel bad about sharing what I do or feel or anything in a form of updates, it’s okay here on this blog. I thought that I already violating my commitment to be offline from any social media activities, like the action of deactivating the instagram account has now been useless just because I did what I did now.

The weekend is the time when you review what you did in the weekdays and then try to make another commitment that you would break over again eventually like there is not even a point of doing all this. It is now week four since the training kick off four weeks ago and I am still trying to get myself together to actually find the pattern and flow of getting used to with this everything I am doing now. Hopefully, I can do better next week. The first week of online learning is, great. Majority of us prefer offline.  

Comments