Who are you, really? I wanna know


I am back again in this online journal of mine, writing everything I want because nobody’s going to read them anyway. Just planning to express my thoughts again and do not feel very guilty for not doing it. But, there is only one person that I know, that is there, on the other side of the screen reading this. Other than I want to say thank you, I would like to get to know who you really are if it’s okay for you. Just type down something, anything, literally whatever you want, so that I can finally see you, okay? You know you can always say it is not okay for you and that I am being overdramatic or something like that. It is very easy if you want to keep pretending that you have no idea that I want to know who you are. Or probably the internet has some kind of error system or something that there is actually nobody reading my post, that the one I am writing this message for does not actually exist. You know, things can happen.

For this writing, I want to tell you about the scary window in my rented room that is probably had been the cause of me having a hard time going to bed at night. I am proudly declaring that I have been fixing things up today. I bought a pair of tape, that I actually only need one in a small amount, but they come in pair packaging so I cannot say anything about that. The tape is used to stick the several blank papers into the surface of the glass on the scary window. So, here’s the thing, I’ll break it down for you. This one and only window I have in the room has a curtain, but it is not complete, it is too short that it cannot possibly cover the window in the night, there are some spaces left in the bottom of the window. And that extra spaces freak me out, it is basically dark and black and inviting me to imagine things.

I am okay now, I feel so much better. I know that there is nothing there and that is only me being afraid of so many things. Occasionally, I like spending time in the complete darkroom, but not all the time. Just like the situation we all share together right now. Wake up to the other days that full of uncertainty. We stand together as a species that sitting on the top of the food chain on this very planet we call home. One of the lecturers in my university when I was still a student once said, the only certainty is the uncertainty. I don’t know if that quote really came from him or I read that somewhere on the internet. Well, anyways, lets back to this title of the post. I want to know you, whoever you are if you let me.

Comments

Post a Comment