Favorite teacher and best friend



Favorite teacher

I have a special teacher, favorite one when I was in middle school. He’s responsible for I am what I am now. because of him, I got to know with something called English. He was my first grade of middle school teacher, English class teacher. His name is Mr. Ridwan Marasabesi (I’m not sure how to spell marasabesi) and he’s an ambonese by the way.

The way he teach was different and directly touching for me. I started love English at that time. I join in an English cource held in school from some kind of private English cource institute and one of the instructer was him. The fact was I came into it cause he was in it.

That English cource memories are still in there, in my brain. How I know English from the very beginning. Like the words and how those words should be sounded like and create one simple sentence.

Then at second grade of middle school, I with some of my friends go to his home to get English teaching from him. Yes we were second grade already and got another English teacher in charge but still we want it so bad to be together with him. Those days are so worth it to remember. when we do what we love and no such particular intended in between.

What funny about him is, when he talks he produces sort of very fluent pronouncation so his mouth was like a little bit foamy. hahaha.

English is so part of my life. I was part of English debate club in high school and have watched lots of lots movies on tv just to get to know more about it and nothing in a day passed without thinking about it because I’m just love it and that’s the story.


Best friend

Everyone has one person they fell comfort with and call them best friend. And thank god I also experience it myself. We were met in first grade of middle school, we were not in same class when we first time got to know each other but then we were in second and third.

His name is Hizbullah Sylvario zaenal, I call him hiz. yes if you only listen and do not know the name literally written you might say his name is the third singular for he. Hahaha.

My best friend perfect model are spongebob and Patrick. I’m envy them that much.

You know they’re the ones a.k.a your bestfriends when you spend time together talking things in hours and no bored. For us, we used to talk about things we have in mind at the time we’re talking something else and just talk and talk about it.

We’re not having everything in common but we give respect on each other’s interest. I’m usually came into his home even I’m an introvert

He’s not here in ternate right now because he was accepted in one of college in bogor. We were together in three years of middle school here in ternate and then separated about two years at high school because he was in Surabaya and back together again in a year because he gets back to ternate and separated for six months because I was in Yogyakarta and together in a half year also because I get back to ternate and now we’re again separated. I know this is not so important but I think I need to write about this at least for self pleasure.

For me he is my bestfriend, he’s always was and always wil.

I wish we’ll keep this years ahead.

Comments