The first steps on campus



I joined SBMPTN  as one of the way to came into campus. And I did the online registration and of course got myself some books to read before the test day. At the big day a.k.a the test day, I was a little scared that it might be so exam things like not very nice atmosphere and nervousness and whatsoever but thank god it wasn’t that bad. I was always freaked out with those kind of big exam and my last amazingly horrible experience was the final high school exam.

After the test we needed to waited about a month to knew the result. Yes I thought it was too long, I mean, really? a month? but nothing I could did to made it quicker right. So I was just waited and wait until finally the test result day. It was launched online and printed on newspaper at the next day. Oh, I remember that the result day was also in ramadhan month. I was checked it online, but got some problem with the internet connection at first but finally I could finally saw it that I was passed the test, horraaay. Alhamdulillah.

There were three option for what department to in. In the first place I put English literature and the then English education as the second option and history at the third. Thank god again I passed in my first option which is English literature, I was really happy that day.

What to do next was registration. Like the university fee and some papers stuff. In fact the whole process of registration to be honest was quiet memorable in some way. It was tiring for real, the crowds made sweat and stress, the officers were not matched with the number of crowds to took cared of. But at the end of the day, it was a nice experience.

At the first week in class I would say it was awkward but days by days finally we could got along together and become friends.

Comments