yes maybe later


I turn 23 last month. Nothing special happened as expected. The only human remembering the day was my best friend. Even my mom forgot, well more like remembering the wrong day. But it’s okay. What is really the highlight of beginning of 20s is that; some will probably already graduated from university and stepping down to the real life carefully because nobody knows what’s going on like just try this job and that job and still do not know what to do, some is already got settled job and married and happy.

And yes you got it right that my head is still full of questions; what type of job should I really do for the rest of my life and I don’t know why I keep changing jobs, or who is exactly my future wife and when will I ever going to meet her, and whatever. Never been in relationship, well one time in one of first months of university life but it was too short so maybe it cannot even categorized into dating plus we didn’t really do anything at all than text and calls, we holding hands once and hugging twice or thrice while riding the bike but that is all. The other girls I accidentally fall for didn’t see me or I simply didn’t have the chance to say how I really feel.

It is super weird and obviously pathetic that we should be happy by feel loved by other human. We are not sure yet that we love ourselves enough but we tend to love other human so freaking hard and deep. The only question people working on seriously to find the answer, with whom I’m going to marry with. But what about we see the question from the other way around, turns out it’s actually fun to guess who.

There are so many other things to do other than finding the true love. Like, whatever, you name it. Try to put out everything inside your head, make the list of potentially happily activities to do from/for you. Basically for me, I got quite a list; physically by exercising, spiritually by praying, hopefully mentally strong, as well as psychologically healthy, theoretically reading whatever, then practically doing the things that have been learned before, working for financially purposes, socially talking to people and friends that no need to be a lot but rather in approximately enough for you to take in, keep entertained by doing hobbies, creatively writing or making stuff, hopefully planning the future, patiently doing nofap if you know what I mean, then romantically love yourself because self love is important no matter what. not really practice them all yet but I'll to try my best to do so.

#30DWC #30DWCJilid16 #Day6
30 Days Writing Challenge

Comments