blogger? youtuber? whatever



I write for fun, to acquire self pleasure, and heal my soul, in order keep my sanity. I have been blogging since high school actually, but I was just creating and deleting everything. Then, in 2014, I finally started journaling my thoughts on blog without readers, because the goal was being happy by writing only. Now, it has been 6 years, and I'm trying to maintain my idealism, readers are bonus. And one more thing, I dont earn rupiah from blogging or any other writing activity I do.

Can a shy blogger becomes a confident  youtuber?

Some well known bloggers might have received income from blogging, but I dont get anything and that is okay. My blog is not eligible to be that type of profitable blog, though. I mean, seriously, I dont think so. That would be wonderful and I'd love to seeing that happened but, nah. Stop day dreaming for such wishes.

Can a shy blogger becomes a confident  youtuber?

Being a youtuber in this digital age is just everybody's favorite future occupation. You just need to ask people on the internet to subscribe to your channel and then keep them entertained by whatever videos you uploaded on youtube, and dollars will come to you in a blink on an eye, like super fast. And then those people who are called youtube-ers becomes richer everyday.

Can a shy blogger becomes confident  youtuber?

Back in the days, I can very well recall the memories when youtube was nothing more than a platform to watch new music videos. The fastest way to updated our knowledge on the music industry. But now, it is a whole different level way of phenomenon, everybody wants to be a youtuber. You can just talk in front of your camera and let people to watch you doing and talking anything you wanted, and you got paid.

Can a shy blogger becomes a confident  youtuber?

The perfect job I've always wanted to do is work from home and got well payment. I dont really know how that actually works but I know that sort of thing does exist. Throughout my work experiences, I need to leave my home and get back home exhausted and feel like low battery phone.

Can a shy blogger becomes a confident youtuber?

Bloggers are associated with silent people most of the time, but I dont want to stereotyping everything, because it is not fair, if you know what I mean. Even if writers are almost always labelled as introverted fields. Unlike, its opposite, youtubers who are famously branded as fun and loud and extroverted kind of people. But, I know one or two or more youtubers who are an intro creatures but it is still extro type of fields.

Can a shy blogger becomes a confident youtuber?

Do you want to be a youtuber? I can tell that the answer would be likely yes. But, will you actually become youtuber? Now, for that particular question, I dont really think most of you guys might still asnwer yes again. I would probably answer just the same, yes for the first question and no for second one.

Can a shy blogger becomes a confident youtuber?

Now, I need to highlighted the idea that I'm trying to deliver here. It is totally okay to be whatever you wanted to. This also applies for me by the way, ehe. But but but, please make sure the real purposes of why you want to do it in the first place. Not merely because you want that some extra cash. Yes, I know that that is important. But, there should be more than one reason to do something, clear vision of what you're doing or at least thats what I believe.

Can a shy blogger becomes a confident youtuber?

The answer is yes and also no. Because you're the one to decide what answer you'll give to fulfil the very question. Whatever you choose, hopefully that is the best thing and nothing is ever wrong by choose one out of two, to prefer one after the other. True?

Comments

  1. Suatu hari nanti pengen juga lancar bahasa Inggris kayak abang ini..

    ReplyDelete
  2. abang cilok atau abang tukang bakso? ehe. kamu juga bisa kok yang penting nulis aja dulu, bener salahnya urusan belakangan. aku masih belajar kok, masih jelek tapi maksa nulis.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bladas bahasa Inggrisnya. Awal-awal ngarti lama-lama Auh ah😁. Fontnya ganti yang friendly donk kakak. Ku pusing lihatnya😅.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. udah aku coba ubah bentuk tulisannya nih. gimana? udah mendingan kah?

      Delete
  4. kak minta tips nya dong supaya bisa pede nulis pake english

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tipsnya ya nulis aja kak gak usahm mikir macam-macam. aku juga masih belajar kok. banyak baca banyak nulis.

      Delete
  5. Buka jasa translate bahasa 😅😅

    ReplyDelete
  6. Indonesia please, i don't understand. But. I want to try to be youtuber too. Bahasanya benar tidak ya?? Hehee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pakai bahasa inggris tralalala, dan aku memilih blogger yay

    ReplyDelete
  8. Paradox between introvert as a blogger with ekstrovert as a youtuber. Like this part...hehe. Wait for your journal with the english akak. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, though I dont want to over simplifying things, but I guess that is the general idea of blogger and youtuber. And thank you so much for looking forward for my english journal post. See you on the next post.

      Delete
  9. Whatever you choose, hopefully that is the best thing and nothing is ever wrong by choose one out of two, to prefer one after the other.
    Suka sama kalimat ini..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah, agree .. we must have vision to our live, one of important thing, our vision make us always near with Allah.. whatever we do, depends our self and hope that's can give benefit to each other person

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally think the same. Every one of us need to have vision im doing things.

      Delete
  11. Untung ada google translet hii. Keren mantep kak

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment