May 10th 2017



It’s around 11:11 pm and I was just having one long and really not boring at all conversation with my best bro, Dika. We were talking about
girls (the girl he likes, the girl I like and how things just got so complicated, because we do not only like like but we actually fall) and life (where we’re going when we die, is it going to be scary, are we going to be staying on earth or moving to another dimension) and universe (how big the universe is, and how bigger the God is) and future (are we going to maintain this more than friend, brother-like relationship ? and actually it made me feel better because he was consciously and unconsciously answering my questions on things that currently been stuck on my head for several times. I went to campus real late today which was about at 2 pm because the morning class is cancelled. Short story, the class today is a complete boring, thank you for one of the current unlikeable lecturer which I will not expose the name here or ever. I didn’t even give enough attention during the class and that’s how most of the class also. I’ve got the newest information about the upcoming debate competition that will be held on next week by the faculty that will be my last debate, about the release motions, that honestly I don’t really like it been released because it’s somehow eliminating the curious factors. I bought some apples on the way home, some for mom, and some for my ex (which I don’t know why I did what I did). This is something new because I don’t really do this kind of thing. I change my mind and prefer buying apples than internet quotes for my phone which is something strange. Hey, there was no rain-black thick clouds-storm-whether today)

Comments