May 1st 2017



Today is the international labor day which means we’re having one more holiday after sunday, may I call it the second sunday of this week? Hehee. Well, it’s quite fun and joyful to know that we’re having a day off and especially on Monday. No campus on Monday, wohoo.
What I did today is basically just staying in home; sleeping, eating, talking with mom and my sisters. This looks simple but actually meant a lot. I’m trying to conducting my #OneDayOneWriting challange which is what I’m doing now (I’m writing at 8:44 pm) and other thing such as #OneWeekOneBook and I’m proud to say that I was reading two chapter of The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks this afternoon. But sadly I haven’t done the other challenge like #PuasaSeninKamis or #PuasaNabiDaud challenge or #SholatNgaji challange though I did magrib and isya but I didn’t do subuh and zuhur and ashar. I was having one of my campus organization meeting talking about the upcoming event (and yes I saw her again after some times and yes she’s with him and yes actually I was hesitated whether to attend the meeting or not and  kind of prefer to continue my reading on The Notebook instead but then I ended up change my clothes, get my motorbike key and yeah attending the meeting anyway) and after that I went to one of my friend’s home for eating pisang goreng together as the second round of yesterday’s birthday celebration of one of my friend and everything went well and fun talking about this and that and went home. I threw my body on my bed for several minutes then starting to make homework of literary research class, made the analysis of the poetry sence you went away by james johnson with expressive theory, well we actually have done it last week but we were asked to make it again because we did the wrong analysis before, expressive and objective theories only because for those who made the analysis with the pragmatic and the mimetic theories were somehow acceptable. And I think I’m going to continue my reading on The Notebook again or just sleep.

Comments