May 8th 2017



Yesterday turned out a little bit long day. It all started with the morning rain which keeps falling until about 12 am, I guess. Actually I had no intention of going to campus yesterday because I had some fever and asthma last night but then I changed my mind after one relaxing morning rain.
Yes, thank you very much. Mom went to the office but then when home again caused by the water got into her office and enable her to going home and maybe went to office again later. My two little sisters went to school as usual. Mom making some food, pepper salty fish or that’s how I called it so yes I had lunch before going to campus. I have translation class today that supposed to started on 8 am but then got postponed until 3 pm so I was going on 1 pm for taking cross cultural understanding class (this is actually a made up class because the lecturer didn’t come last week so we’re gonna have it again tomorrow and no class next week and final exam on next two week and summit the research proposal-like or mini research proposal as the final assignment. Inhale. Exhale. Sigh) and the translation class was kind of fun actually. We translated some poems like The Fly from William Black, Fire and Ice from Robert Frost, A Character by William Wordsworth, When I Have Fears That I May Cease To Be by John Keats and a poem that I forgot what the tittle blah blah by Elizabeth Browning yes the wife of I forgot the name blah blah Browning. And after that we got to one of the small restaurant not for eat but to keep it because we made some fundraising by selling food and share the income kind of thing (this is the most favorite yet boring method we used in order to got some money to conducting some event). We did small talks to kill the time and the night comes and we see The President of Indonesia walk by (actually by a car, not walk) because he is currently doing the official visit to North Maluku Province and spending the night in a hotel in front the small restaurant we are currently staying. And then the thing I’m afraid of starting to happen which is yeah as you may guess it or not, she’s coming, with him, as usual, and I’m desperately wanted to talk with her and seeing those eyes of hers but I didn’t do any of that because I don’t think I’m worth such privileged. Looking at her back is all I can grateful for. I got sweat, a lot, when she sat next to me, and I didn’t talk at all and she was asking whether I have internet on my phone and I said I don’t or I just shook my head and yeah just like that. I should admit that I don’t usually get sweat except after eating but last night was different. I hate the fact that I still feel something strange every freaking time I near her. I thought it was over. Oh, God, seriously?

Comments