May 2nd 2017



Today went pretty longer and more stressful and tiring than yesterday. I’m writing now and its 11:49 pm.  Went home from one of my friend’s home for making the group assignment due tomorrow, we’re gonna have a group presentation in semantic class. Today started with not too rush because the first class is at 9:40 and not 8 as it usual is, so I was having some minutes to cook noodles for breakfast.
I printed my homework I did last night in a printing place around the campus and yeah I was late. We were talking about another theory and approach in doing our future literary research and we got final assignment by analyzing the novel we’re planning to use for our future last assignment before leaving the campus later. It’s not necessarily need to be exactly the same like the real one but at least we know where we’re going with it. This is actually surprisingly a good news and the bad news at the same time but let’s just do it. Actually we already have this sort of final exam by analyzing the novel but it’s in cross cultural understanding class and we were asked to do the analysis with the ccu approach. I made homework of ccu in library today right after literary research class and I was also being interviewed by my juniors and they’re in fourth semester and they’re currently studying introduction to international relations class so I was chosen by them to be the object of their homework which is about culture shock experience so I was like talking about my two years ago experience when I went to India in 2015 for youth exchange program conducted by ministry of youth and sport representing north maluku. Then I made my homework about everyday manner of americans while gosipping about the hottest news in faculty about our friend who is having some problem with one of the lecturer in the history of english language development class. I went to mosque for zuhur pray then went to class but the class has been canceled because our lecturer is unavailable at the time and then me and some of my friends made the group assignment which we have no idea that today is our turn to do the group presentation, so we were trying the best we can to finish it in time but then because we cannot print it faster, the lecturer for discourse class said that our presentation should be postponed until next week. As usual, we started to enjoy the boring class, me and my friend asked permission for ashar pray and then the class ends and  we went home and then around eight pm I went to my friend to make another group assignment for tomorrow, it was rain, a heavy one, with lightning, we were eating noodles-talking-laughing and went home. Of course I did not forget to perform magrib and isya prayer. And sadly I haven’t touched The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks today.

Comments