and yeah I said no to it


One of my friend asked me to join him to look for bad girls to do (you know what) with. I was initially just wanted to asked him about the (you know what) videos he used to have but then he said that he already deleted them off. Surprisingly, he asked me to do the real thing instead, by looking for those (bad girls). I was blank for some moment. Yes, I’m curious about all that stuff and what I’ve been doing only about watching and touching my thing all alone, but never have I ever thought to actually try that for real.

There’s a half of me that wanted to do it so freaking bad because that is what everybody been thinking and yes including me, another half saying no for this multiple times. I mean, I don’t even have a girlfriend, never kiss, and now finally jumping all the way to do such a thing, that is crazy. I then opening this up with my super religious best friend and he came right away to preaching me.

Yes, I am not going to do it. I will wait for my future wife. Wherever she is or whomever that might be. I’ll wait her. My best friend told me to do istighfar a lot.

Comments