the old you and the new you


We did some evaluation that day with the class that I and my friend currently teaching, we’re having some obstacles that needs to be settled down entirely so we talk it out in a circle while sitting on the chairs. It is two sides conversation so when we’re finished talking, we ask them to deliver what they probably have in mind at that time.

Well, we did not expect that it was going as emotional as overwhelming as we were experiencing that afternoon. Everybody was talking and shaking and crying, almost everyone, except for those who successfully holding back their tears to pouring down as the time they speak.

I was fasting that day but because we need to have a meeting right after the class ended at the night, so I did not manage to fill my stomach with anything and my stomach got angry as furious as you can imagine it was. Then I went home quite late and start eating like crazy but the pain was already happened for far too long so I need the medicine called promag, of course after eating my super late dinner after a whole day fasting from morning.

Comments