no plans no shower


I haven’t taken a shower since morning today, that’s pretty exactly the point of not going anywhere, doing nothing, eating, and just sleeping all day long, a.k.a the happiness. You get to wear the worst clothes you have and you don’t need to live the expectation of put on some parfume. The best is yet to come, surrounded by the mess of your room.

This should usually implemented like twice a week, every freaking weekends, but lately I’ve been doing it like 5 days a week because I only work two days in a week so yeah. Hopefully I can get my hands on another additional job in the future, busy doing nothing is actually super boring. I miss those crazy busy days in the past, where I sometimes even forgot to just take a breath.

But let us just saying thank God for whatever happening now that everything is actually planned by Him for us all. Happy first weekend on the first week of new year hohoho. One of my friend is getting married next weekend oh wow. Don’t ask about when is my turn, because I don’t know. Not even get a girlfriend yet so yeah super sad but it’s ok.

Comments