adventerous sunday


Surveying the place to be where the next week outdoor activity will be held with my best bro in the Sunday morning and ended up went around the island and enjoying indomie and fried banana while watching at the open sea but we did not take the picture of the place we were enjoying the meal at that morning.

We were talking or more like debating over the case of finding the true love while two of us are all singles. Is dating important and mandatory or is it really not. About when we will be ready to getting married, my best bro said that he is ready now but I doubt that, he said he was ready since years ago but no fact.

I am not ready at all yet. There are so many holes that need to be filled in myself before stepping into such next level of life decision as serious as that. Cannot really tell when and how I will be ready. Been talking this issue for too often that I get bored talking.

Comments