How to train your dragon 3


I booked the ticket in the afternoon to watch in the evening, I still don’t have any idea of how to operate the online ticketing so that’s exactly what happened. I went around 3 pm and get back home almost 4 pm because there was class that day, it’s Thursday.

I would have gone to the movie theatre a lot more if only I have a friend to go with, I hate going alone. This time I went to watch with my best friend since junior high that currently back home during his university time in Bogor for his final research plans in the near future.

Talk about the movie now, shall we?

1.  Night fury and Light Fury

We were witnessing the cute one and only species from dragons of furies a.k.a Toothless to finally meeting love of his life, his wife to be, the light fury.

The female version of the night fury, with totally different color, very beautiful.

2. Home is not about material forms 

Berk as what we know it as the place of seven generations of Vikings is gone. Hiccup finally persuade everybody in Berk to move to other place for the matter of safety, build a new home in new place, redefine definition of home.

3. The Art of letting go

We know that Hiccup love Toothless as much as Toothless love Hiccup but at the end of the day, everybody’s life is different, just because we love something doesn’t mean we need to be around them. Sometimes let go is okay.

4. Self Reliance

Depending too much at something can make you forget what you are before, you already good but became better by that certain supports. So, you will be okay with or without whatever you have.

5.  Everybody’s getting married.

There should have been a warning for the viewers with single status so that we will prepare ourselves. I’ve been thinking about love and relationship and marriage these past few days and this movie is the perfect ending.

I mean, why, seriously I guess the universe is trying to telling me something in a quite hard possible way. I know I’ve been dreaming about this and not doing anything about it, because I’m not ready and stuff.  Should have been out there, dating, like other ordinary humans, but I just cannot easily falling. Every time I fall, I cannot really say it.

I know this post is supposed to be about the movie review yet it is full of my feeling every here and there now.

I don’t know if there will be the 4th season coming up or not but the ending is perfectly satisfying. Hiccup is getting married with two children. Toothless has three super cute baby dragons.

Comments