spending the whole day translating


The Sunday night well spent like no other day. I and the other two that I don’t know what to call them-they are older-and part of team member in work-but we are also close to each other-I don’t know whether it’ll be appropriate to label them as friends-work friends? Spent the night by exercise in one of the sport center especially for badminton players, the sport I like, yet very vulnerable at.

Got more sweat from the water rather than the movement I made during playing the sport. Another treat dinner and another chit chat over everything. Asked to help the not for free translate some documents again, and I say yes.

The Monday then devoted to translate several pages that took me longer than I expected, I took too much break in between, finally finished around 2 am when the day has been practically changed into Tuesday morning.

Also get to finished writing the characterization due that day from online writing novel class. But not so much into it, I did the research before making it of course. Make short biography of two fictional characters. And then find out types of emotions and the reactions they might give to the body of the characters as well as the potential conflict for the two characters.

Something funny, or probably sad, is that I find it hard to create a fully fictional character. I somehow influenced and confused by my own personal character and the people I know. Maybe I need to practice more often later on to fictionalize ideas.

I’m curious what this online class can makes, hopefully I can make something out from nothing at the end of the 4 online classes that goes one time per week in one month duration. No idea.

Comments