friends getting married vibes


I watched How to Train Your Dragon 3 last night with one of my friend, he is actually a best friend since junior high but he’s still studying in one of the university in Bogor but often came back home every once in a while and of course we meet every time he came.

I don’t want to specifically talking about the movie in this post because I’m going to talk about in one different post, you may just go click and read them.

The wedding of a friend of mine was held that day, I did not come to the “akad” in the morning but I get myself to watch the whole process on instagram.

We came to the wedding party in the evening, we brought the gift we have prepared since the other day, and get the students to hold and keep it safe.  

I almost cried when they play the song of Can’t Help Falling whatever especially The Crazy Rich Asians movie version, but the tears were cancelled because they don’t play the music long enough for me to cry. The walking through the altar was super touching.

We ate the provided meals and then took the line to the photo session with the just married couple. Talking and taking pictures in between. Then finally got home almost at midnight.

The thoughts you got when you attend the wedding is that you will get awed for the sweet atmosphere around coming from the bride and the groom as well as question yourself when your turn will be and you try to not put any pressure and yet you start getting anxious.

Everybody is dreaming about the perfect wedding but we need to also acknowledge that every person has every different story, Spoiler: How to Train Your Dragon 3 is about l-o-v-e.

Comments