my first 100+ subscribers


I know that this number might seem nothing for you, comparing to any other great YouTuber out there, but trust me when I say that this is amazing. Received such views on my video and likes and heart warming comments and subscribtions actually mean a lot, I realize it now.
There are efforts of editing the video in every video I am uploading. And my high standart for quality video takes me to have long duration type of video every time I uploaded something there. Not gonna say I’m dreaming to have lots of lots of views and subscribtions, because that’s gonna make me, you know, hurt my genuine will ideas. But, sure I would love to have more than now.
You know, YouTube emailed me yesterday, saying congratulations for passing 100 subscribers. This numbers are probably look small for you guys, but this is huge for me, a nobody doing something. Gonna see this new hobby I’m doing as way to connect with people and share positive vibes. Hopefully it may become one of the reasons I’m going to the heaven because the video will be watched by people and people will get something.
I would like to continue making video, educational ones, for sure. The videos will be about discussion format, not gonna make vlogging post, I don’t know how and I don’t want to, for now. I have no idea for later, I’m not into promises that I’m not so sure I can fully keep it all together, you know.
For the time being, I cannot videoing myself talking things because I don’t think I have the knowledge to talk about something, so that is why there is always someone sitting next to me in every of my videos, it’s a discussion format btw.
The longest part of editing the video is the adding the subtitles, I don’t know, I think I just want my videos got substitles, like all of them. That way, I can make sure that the videos reach everyone without exceptions, people in general or people in disadvantage condition, disability. Okay, I think that is all for now, I’ll let you guys know anything when something new is up, see you.  

Comments