should I sing? should I not?


I’m planning on make a music cover on my YouTube channel but I’m too afraid people on the internet won’t like the videos very much. I mean, I know I like to sing but I am also aware that I have no amazing voice whatsoever. I joined singing competitions in campus years ago just for fun. Really, I was happy and shy at the same time.
Not too long while ago, yesterday or the day before yesterday, I’ve received one comment on my YouTube comment, it was a good comment, I have not got hate speech so far, thank you internet. The comment was about a friend asking to collaborate with him producing music cover. Well, in my nature, I am so thankful and will be available to do it as soon as possible. I chated that friend right away and discussing the details, but he said he has quite abundant of work hours. So, I said, its okay, just tell me when he’s free.
Actually, uploading music cover is not something very out of nowhere-allien kind of activity for me, in my other previous YouTube where I uploaded any random stuff on the internet, one of them is music cover, and one of them got the hate speech. People on the internet said that my voice is ridiculously super bad and no tune whatever. Then, I make all the videos into the private mode.
You see, it’s probably my past wound that haunted me, trying so hard to protect me from ever getting hurt again. I know it and and I sense it. The fact about everyvody can be a lover of music but not everybody can sing, I can get it, but I really wanted to sing, to express the art, to becoming one with the music I’m singing to.
One of my hobbies, other than self talk, is singing while riding the motorbike. It feels so good. I can imagine myself singing on the stage with hundreds and thousands of audience shouting my name. The truth is that I’m only singing alone while riding.
Now, I don’t know. Will I sing on the internet? Well, wishfully yes, but let’s see. I mean, its gonna be amazing but at the same time, frustrating and threatening my anxiety to the maximum level of non stop thinking over everything, that probably there’s gonna be bad comment, hate comment or any other comments.
If I really do singing on the internet, I will make sure to write about it and let you guys updated to the full story behind it. So, wait for it. See you.

Comments